CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT, AIR QUALITY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
FOR LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN. HOW TO ACHIEVE SUSTAINABLE URBAN TRANSPORT?
Where?: Rosario, Argentina
When?: May 9-14, 2011
Why this conference is important?
- A multidisciplinary forum of industry leaders, practitioners, key stakeholders and decision-makers and media from major Latin American cities.
- Cutting edge insight from the industry's most influential speakers, allowing to do business with prospective project and infrastructure developers, through a premier exhibition on the state-of-the-art on transport technologies, equipment and services, as well as other products and services that improve the livability of cities.
- Advanced training and professional development, through a series of courses, workshops and forums, with collaborative dynamics, as well as on-line and remote sessions
Who is attending?
- +100 speakers and special invitees from more than 20 countries, including:
- Jaime Lerner, Former Mayor of Curitiba
- Fernando Paez, Transmilenio General Director in Bogota, Colombia
- Guillermo Calderon, General Director of the expanding network of Metrobus in Mexico City, Mexico
- Juan Tapia Grillo, President of the Directory, Protransporte de Lima, Peru
- Jorge Kogan, Andean Corporation of Promotion (Corporación Andina de Fomento)
- Carlos Cristobal, Metropolitan Transport Consortium of Madrid, Spain
- Heather Allen, International Association of Public Transport
- Antonio Lindau, Executive Director of the Center for Sustainable Transport - Brazil
- Marcos Bicalho, National Association of Public Transport, Brazil
- Mónica Alvarado, Rosario’s Transport Entity, Argentina
- Guillermo Krantzer, General Director of Transport, Urban Development Ministry-Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Among others
- 15 countries from LAC
- 25 metropolitan areas
- +15 transport operating organizations
- Several mayors from LAC.
TECHNICAL EXHIBITION AREA AND TARIFF STANDS